Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World's most Expensive cars

What's your dream car?
While browsing around the Internet, looking at my fantasy cars, unexpectedly I found at least two Lamborghini dealerships here in Las Vegas.
Not that I was just looking to buy, I was anticipating a new Christmas present.
One of the dealerships is fairly new, and makes me wonder about how bad the economy really is, but I'm not complaining. I love the eye candy.
I've always been a car buff, and love the old iron as well as the new, sleek, sexy, carbon fiber, 800 (or more, YES!!) hp exotics.
After a little more browsing, I found the top 10 most expensive production cars in the world and I thought I would share with you the eye candy.
#10.   Porsche Carrera GT. $440,000 
Porsche Carrera GT
            Top speed 205 mph, 10 cylinder rear-mounted engine.
#9.      Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren roadster $495,000 
            Top Speed 206 mph,
#8.      Koenigsegg CCX $545,560 
            Top speed 245 mph.
#7.      Saleen S7 Twin Turbo 
            Top speed 248 mph, hand built, claim to be the  
             fastest American-built car.
#6.      SSC ultimate Aero $654,400 

Pagani
             Top Speed 257 mph.  Newest version claim to reach 287 mph.
#5.      Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321 
            Top Speed 215 mph. Approximately 10 built per year.
#4.      Ferrari Enzo $670,000 
            Top Speed 217 mph. Only 400 produced.
             Currently sells for over $1 million. 
#3.      McLaren F1 $970,000 (insert McLaren pix here)
Lamborghini
            Top speed 240 mph. Only 106 cars ever manufactured.
#2.      Lamborghini Reventon $1.6 million 
            Top Speed 211 mph. Only 20 manufactured.
#1.      Bugatti Veyron $1.7 million 
            Top Speed 253 mph.

Bugatti

 
These cars listed are "base" models with upgraded versions costing thousands, if not hundreds of thousands more (I think one of Bugatti’s “upgrades” costs 1 million more).
Christmas is coming, so if you need to, print out this article, the cars are listed in order by cost, and hang it on the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment